As summer comes to an end, I refuse to say goodbye to my FAVORITE summer dessert…
Crisp honey graham crackers; soft yet gooey, toasted marshmallows; and warm melted milk chocolate squares – YUM!
S’mores are just amazing. That is that.
So why not include them in your wedding?
I cannot tell you how many different DIY S’more bars and favors I have seen while planning my wedding, it’s incredible! And also, a fabulous idea!
The ingredients are cheap, easy to get, easy to arrange, and everyone loves them! If that doesn’t describe the perfect wedding favor I am not sure what will.
What You’ll Need:
For 24 favors:
24 plastic candy bags (you can get these at A.C. Moore, Michael’s, or Paper Mart)
48 honey graham crackers
4-10.5 ounce bag of marshmallows
12 bars milk chocolate
12 feet of ribbon or twine, cut into 6 inch segments
Decorative tags, optional
- For each favor, take one candy bag. Place two graham cracker halves flat at the bottom of the bag. If there is a bottom seam holding the two sides of the bag together (and it is not a naturally flat bottom), line up the seam with the middle of the graham cracker half.
- Break milk chocolate bar into 4 sets of 4 squares. Take two sections, lay in bag on top of graham crackers.
- Place four marshmallows (circle side down) on top of the chocolate.
- Lastly, place two more graham cracker halves on top of marshmallows.
- Twist and tie bag with 6 inch segment of ribbon or twine. Attach a decorative tag, if desired!
And that’s it!! Feel free to order the S’more ingredients however you like…
For example: All grahams, all chocolate, all marshmallows
Or graham cracker, chocolate, marshmallow, chocolate, graham cracker.
Even try putting the ingredients in a box instead of a bag!
You can’t go wrong!
I like the idea of printing out my own decorative tags because it is so easy – and cheap!
However, if you don’t want to design the tags yourself – you can buy a cute stamp for easy mass creation of DIY tags!
Sending you S’more Love Stamp 1 (with names and date)
Sending You S’more Love 2 (with names and date)
But if you aren’t feeling like you want to take the time to design, print, cut, and hole punch – here are a few great templates and/or pre-made tags on Etsy!
Sending You S’more Love (with names and date)
Enjoy S’more Love (with names and date)
Sending you home with S’more Love (with names and date)
S’more Love (with names and date)
S’more Love for You (with names and date)
Vintage S’more Love
The options are endless – all your guests will love this adorable, and yummy, favor!